- In what year did Ezekiel receive his vision from God?
- What did Ezekiel see in his vision?
- What faces did the four living creatures have?
- What moved with the living creatures whenever they moved?
- What do the wheels represent?
- What do the living creatures represent?
- What caused the living creatures to move?
- What did Ezekiel see in the firmament above the living creatures?
- What was the message that Ezekiel received from the Spirit?
- What did the briers, thorns, and scorpions represent?
- What was the scroll that Ezekiel ate?
- What is God's principle concerning those who turn from sin or turn from righteousness?
- What did God do to Ezekiel for a period of time?
- Of what did Ezekiel make a model?
- How many days did Ezekiel have to lie on his side for the sins of Israel and Judah?
- How was Ezekiel to cook his food?
- How did Ezekiel's hair represent what would happen to Israel?
- What would God lay on the mountains of Israel?
- Who would remember God?
- What did God say was near and the time had come?
- What did God show Ezekiel that the people were doing in the temple?
- What were the walls of the sanctuary covered with?
- What were the women doing in the court of the sanctuary?
- In Ezekiel's vision, what happened to the people of Israel?
- What did Ezekiel see again that he had seen at the River Chebar?
- What was taken from among the wheels of the cherubim?
- What advice were the leading men of the city giving the people?
- What had Israel begun to follow like the Gentiles?
- Why did the people have a stoney heart?
- What prophecy did Ezekiel portray concerning the ruler of Judah in the city?
- Why would the ruler not see the land to where he was being taken captive?
- What were the prophets telling the people?
- What did the wall that was built represent?
- What would happen to the wall?
- Why would God be the one to answer anyone who inquired of a prophet?
- a. Why would the prophets speak? b. What would God do to him?
- What three men could be saved from God's wrath and why?
- To what did God compare Israel?
- What did God consider the worth of Israel?
- To what did God compare the original tribe of Israel?
- What had Israel trusted in rather than God?
- What abomination did Jerusalem commit with their children?
- Why was Jerusalem like an adulterous wife?
- How was God to judge Jerusalem?
- What is the meaning of like mother, like daughter?
- Jerusalem's sins were worse than what cities?
- Who would become daughters to Jerusalem?
- Who was the great eagle who took the cedar from the highest branch?
- Who was the second eagle that the branch turned to?
- Who was the branch?
- Who was the branch that God would turn into a tree?
- Who are the birds that will dwell under the tree?
- What did God say would happen to the soul of those who live righteously?
- What happened to the soul of an unrighteous son even though his father was righteous?
- What would happen to the soul of one who turned from unrighteousness to righteousness?
- What would happen to the soul of a righteous man who turned from his righteousness to iniquity?
- a. From what did God tell the people to repent and turn away? b. What did God tell his people they should get for
- Is God happy to lose a soul?
- What was the reputation of Israel at first?
- What happened to Israel in the end?
- Of whom would God not be inquired?
- To what had the elders fallen from God?
- Why did God not totally destroy Israel?
- How were the people sanctified by the Lord?
- What was the purpose of the Sabbath?
- a. What would be the fire that would be kindled in Israel? b. What are the green trees and dry trees that will be
- Who would God use as a sword against Judah?
- Why would the Ammonites also be destroyed?
- Who would take the place of the prince of Israel?
- What did the house of Israel become to God?
- What had the priest and leaders not done?
- What was the untempered mortar the priest gave the people?
- Who are the two harlots?
- Even though Judah saw what happened to Israel, what did they do?
- In what year was the siege of Babylon?
- a. What did the caldron represent? b. What did the pieces of meat represent?
- a. What did God take away from Ezekiel as a sign to Judah? b. What was Ezekiel and Judah not to do?
- Why would Amnon be destroyed by God?
- Why would Moab be destroyed?
- Who would God send against Tyre?
- Why would the coast lands be troubled at the fall of Tyre?
- How did all the nations trade with Tyre?
- Why did Tyre say in their heart 'they were like a God'?
- How was Tyre in Eden, the garden of God?
- Why would Egypt be destroyed?
- Who are the fish attached to Egypt?
- Who would God give as a reward to the king of Babylon for his labor against Tyre?
- What nation was God going to totally weaken?
- Who would God use to destroy Egypt?
- To what once great nation is Egypt compared?
- Who are the trees in the garden of God?
- Why was the nation of Assyria destroyed?
- What will happen to some trees in the garden of God?
- Who are the uncircumcised in the pit?
- Who are some of the nations that will be brought down during this time?
- What is a watchman for the Lord?
- If a watchman does not do his job, what will happen to him and the people?
- If a righteous person commits iniquity, will his righteousness save him?
- How does one trust in his own righteousness?
- How did the people receive Ezekiel's words?
- Who are the shepherds of Israel?
- What were the shepherds not doing?
- What is the difference between the fat and the lean sheep?
- a. Who is the shepherd established over God's people? b. Who would be the God of the people?
- Who are the trees of the earth that will yield their fruit?
- Of what nation was Mount Seir?
- What is personified in this prophecy of Israel?
- Why would God bring salvation to His people?
- Why was Israel like dry bones?
- What would God do for the house of Israel and Judah?
- What does the land of Jacob symbolize today?
- What was the visual appearance of Gog?
- In the latter days, who would Gog come against?
- What would happen to Gog?
- How will Gog be buried by the house of Israel?
- What does the sacrificial meal (Gog) symbolize?
- What people will understand why Israel was taken captive?
- What will God pour out on the house of Israel?
- What does the temple wall represent?
- What do the seven steps leading up to the wall represent?
- What do the inner rooms around the Holy Place represent?
- Why could no one enter the inner sanctuary through the gate facing east?
- What would the Levites not be able to do for God?
- What would the Levites be able to do in the temple?
- What were the priests to wear on their heads while ministering?
- What did the people entering by one gate and leaving by the opposite gate represent?
- What did the water flowing from the temple represent?
- Who do the great multitude of fish represent?