- What did Hosea's marriage to a harlot symbolize?
- What did Hosea's first son symbolize?
- What did Hosea's daughter symbolize?
- What did Hosea's third child symbolize?
- What was Israel still observing that God would cause to cease?
- What did the adulterous woman represent whom Hosea bought for himself?
- What were some of the sins in the land?
- What did the prophets and priests reject and not give to the people?
- What will happen to those who have no understanding of God?
- Where should our deeds be directed?
- Why is Ephraim singled out for God's judgement?
- What prophesy is revealed in verses 1 and 2?
- What was the extent of Israel's faithfulness?
- What did God desire most of all?
- How did God first view Israel in the beginning?
- How does God view Israel at this time?
- What would happen when God departed from Israel?
- Who was serving the false god of Beth Aven?
- How did the people call on God but not exalt Him?
- By what basis would God judge His people?
- What message do we find in verses 3-6?
- By whom would God ransom His people from the grave?
- What was Israel's springs and fountains that would be dried up?
- What was the sacrifice of the lips?
- What would God do for Israel when they offered the sacrifice of their
- How would Ephraim be if they turned back to the Lord?
- How do the transgressors stumble in the ways of the Lord?