- How long did Jeremiah receive the word of the Lord?
- How did God know Jeremiah before he was born?
- What did the almond tree represent?
- What did the boiling pot represent?
- What had Israel done that even the nations of Cyprus and Kedar had not done?
- What did Israel not have within themselves?
- When would Israel call on God?
- How did the people have a harlot's forehead?
- How was Israel more righteous than Judah?
- What will God do for those who put away the evil and return to Him?
- What causes calamity to come upon us?
- When calamity befalls us what should we look for in understanding why?
- What will open our eyes and ears to understanding God?
- What horrible thing were the priests and scribes doing?
- How were the people uncircumcised in their ears?
- What were the sacrifices and offerings of the people unwanted by God?
- How much should we change our ways to please God?
- What did the people do even after committing all kinds of evil?
- What was the false pen of the scribe?
- What is the wormwood that would be fed to Judah?
- Why is the pride of man's wisdom, might, and wealth mean nothing?
- What habit of the Gentiles were the Jews seeking?
- What did God call His people who faithfully served Him?
- What was the tree and fruit the people wanted to destroy?
- Who were the evil neighbors that God would give a chance to dwell with His people?
- What did the ruined sash represent?
- Why is God the Hope of Israel?
- How were the prophets lying to the people?
- How would death, famine, the sword, and captivity come upon the people?
- What are we to do even when all come against us?
- When would fisherman be sent to Israel?
- Who would come to know God during Israel's captivity?
- What will happen to a man who trust in his own strength or in the help of man?
- What will happen to those who trust in the Lord?
- What work should be done on the Sabbath?
- What is the significance of the potter and the clay?
- How did the people attack Jeremiah?
- What did the broken flask represent?
- What would happen to Pashhur?
- What message was sent to the house of the king of Judah?
- What is a sign of knowing God?
- When was the message to King Josiah's sons delivered?
- Who is the branch of righteousness that would reign in Judah and all Israel?
- Who made the people worthless before God?
- Who are the good figs and bad figs?
- What hope does God have between the good and bad figs?
- How long would the people be in captivity?
- What is God's word to the nations around His people?
- Why did the people want to kill Jeremiah at the house of the Lord?
- Who helped save Jeremiah from harm?
- How many generations of the King of Babylon would rule over Judah during their captivity?
- What would happen to Babylon after God's appointed time?
- What was Hananiah's prophecy of the captives and the Lord's vessels?
- What is the sign of a true prophet?
- What happened to Hananiah?
- How did Jeremiah's letter get to the captives at Babylon?
- What did Jeremiah write to the captives in Babylon?
- How would the captives in Babylon find God again?
- What did Shemaiah write about Jeremiah?
- What would happen to Shemaiah in Babylon?
- How would God cause His people to walk straight paths?
- How would God ransom Israel from the enemy?
- Why is Rachel weeping?
- How did God put His law into our heart and mind?
- Why had King Zedekiah put Jeremiah in prison?
- What was the purpose of Jeremiah buying a field even though the city was under siege?
- Who is the Branch of Righteousness to save Israel?
- What did law did King Zedekiah seek to obey?
- Who were the Rechabites?
- What did God try to have the Rechabites understand?
- What did God hope the people would do when they heard the words of Jeremiah written by Baruch?
- What did King Josiah do with the scroll?
- Where was Jeremiah first imprisoned?
- Where did the princes of the King of Judah have Jeremiah confined?
- Who helped Jeremiah out of his place of confinement?
- Why did Zedekiah want his conversation with Jeremiah to be kept secret?
- What happened to Zedekiah and his sons?
- What happened to Ebed-Melech?
- Who was put in charge of the remnant of Judah by the king of Babylon?
- Who did Ishmael kill?
- How many men from Shiloh did Ishmael kill?
- Who rescued the remnant of Judah from the hands of Ishmael?
- Why was Johanan and the captains of the forces afraid to go back to Jerusalem?
- Where did Johanan and the people of Judah decide to dwell?
- What did the remnant begin to do in the land in which they dwelt?
- What blessing did God put upon Baruch?
- What is the irony of the remnant of Judah going to Egypt?
- What did the nations who were prophesied against have in common?
- Why is Babylon to fall to the wrath of God?
- What was to happen to Babylon?
- Who are the strong in Babylon?
- What will the strong do when a nation comes against them?
- Why will God do as He purposes against Babylon?
- How do we spiritually flee from Babylon?
- Why is Babylon a destroying mountain?
- What nation was to come against Babylon?
- What would happen when the sea and the springs of Babylon dry up?
- Who is responsible for delivering themselves from the fierce anger of God?
- How long was Jerusalem under siege by Babylon?
- What did Nebuzaradan do to the house of the Lord?