- How was Job considered before God?
- What had God blessed Job with?
- What would Job do for his sons in fear of the Lord?
- For what reason did Satan determine that Job was faithful?
- What did God not allow Satan to do to Job? What did Satan do to Job?
- What was Job's reaction to God?
- What further harm did Satan want to try against Job? How was He limited?
- With what did Satan strike Job?
- What did Job curse and for what did he long?
- What does Eliphaz tell Job about God'justice?
- What vision did Eliphaz say he received? What was revealed to him?
- What signs did God give His people that He was against them?
- What does Eliphaz hint is the cause of Job's troubles?
- According to Eliphaz, what should Job be doing now?
- How heavy is Job's grief?
- What did Job wish for from God?
- What did Job feel that his friend should show before him?
- How does Job compare his suffering?
- What does Job ask God concerning his transgression?
- What is Bildad's assessment of God's judgment on Job?
- What does Bildad tell Job to judge by concerning his own condition?
- How can man justify themselves before God according to Job?
- How does God judge the wicked and the righteous according to Job?
- What does Job ask of God?
- Job feels that God has forgotten that man was intricately designed by Him and is made a very fragile being.
- For what does Job wish?
- What does Zophar urge Job to do?
- What does Job answer concerning his own knowledge and understanding?
- What does Job conclude to his friends about God's actions?
- How did Job feel toward his friends?
- How did Job believe God regarded him?
- What does Job determine about the condition of man on earth?
- How does Eliphaz respond to Job?
- What does Eliphaz say about Job's wisdom?
- According to Eliphaz, how is man less clean than the angels?
- What happens to the wicked man?
- What does Job say about the comfort of his friends?
- What does Job think God feels about him?
- How has Job responded to God's oppression?
- What does Job say about his friends understanding?
- How does Job feel God has made him before people?
- What will happen to Job's hope his friends say is coming?
- What is Bildad's general opinion of Job's condition and the wicked?
- What does Job feel God has done to him?
- What faith does Job profess?
- What does Job hope to hear from his friends?
- What warning does Job give to his friends?
- According to Zophar, what is the destiny or fate of the wicked man?
- What is Job's opinion of the life of the wicked?
- When does Job want to see the wicked punished for their deeds?
- What point does Job try to convey to his friends when he says that the punishment of the wicked is reserved for the day of wrath?
- What does Eliphaz accuses Job of claiming of himself?
- What accusations does Eliphaz make of Job?
- What point does Eliphaz make about God's ability to see the deeds of the wicked?
- Why do the wicked still receive good from God?
- What will happen to Job if he turns back to God?
- What does Job wish to present his case before the seat of God?
- What does Job feel could be the result of his meeting with God?
- What does Job feel that God knows about him?
- Why is Job afraid of God?
- According to Job, of who do the wicked take advantage?
- According to Job, how does God react to the deeds of the wicked?
- Why does Job think that the mighty feel secure?
- What is Bildad's response to Job's words?
- How did Job discredit Bildad's counsel?
- How did Job credit God's counsel?
- To what did Job continue to hold fast?
- What is the hope of the hypocrite?
- For what are the children of the wicked reserved?
- What eventually happens to the possessions of the wicked?
- How does Job compare the finding of wisdom to the finding of gold, silver, and precious stones?
- How valuable is wisdom?
- How does man find wisdom?
- What days did Job long for?
- What were some of Job's acts of righteousness?
- How was Job perceived as a former chief or leader?
- How did the people regard Job now?
- Who ridiculed Job now?
- What did Job receive when expecting light and goodness from God?
- What covenant did Job make by his eyes?
- What is the reward for the wicked and the workers of iniquity?
- What did Job expect if he had done anything wrong?
- Why did Job want a book written of his wrongs?
- When did Elihu begin to speak?
- What did Elihu reason about the others words?
- How did Elihu plan to answer Job?
- Of what unrighteousness does Elihu accuse Job?
- How does God deal with the righteous who have sinned?
- Why does God enlighten the fallen one?
- What character does Job portray when he speaks against God?
- How does Elihu uphold God?
- What should Job have done before God?
- Who do we hurt by our sins?
- For what should Job wait?
- How does God do justly?
- Why has Job received this judgment?
- What should Job remember?
- For what are God's great works used?
- Should we speak challengingly to God?
- Why has God not answered Job?
- What is the first question that God asks of Job?
- What thought did God present to Job in His discourse?
- What is Job induced to realize about God and the animals of the earth?
- What is Job's response to God?
- How did Job attempt to justify himself and nullify God's judgment?
- What was God's challenge to Job?
- What was the Leviathan?
- What was the purpose for the comparison with the Leviathan?
- How is Leviathan king over the children of pride?
- How does Job respond to God's revealing of His omnipotence?
- Why did God speak against Eliphaz, Bildad, and Zophar?
- Why was Elihu not reproved by God?
- How did God restore Job?
- What is the lesson of Job for all people?