- The army of Babylon who
besieged Judah for their last eleven years.
- The fields were barren and
the fruit trees destroyed.
- Yes, if they were to rend
their hearts instead of their garments.
- God would bless them and
restore all that had been destroyed.
- His Spirit would come to everyone
after the death and resurrection of Jesus. This was first fulfilled on the
Day of Pentecost.
- There will be no
understanding or seeking of God's word.
- Those who know God and have
been calling on Him, worshiping Him, will be delivered from
confusion and darkness. They will have direction and salvation.
- This time is when the Lord
will judge those nations that have done evil or harm to Israel.