- When did Micah prophesy?
- How did Israel and Samaria receive pay as a harlot?
- What would God bring to those
who plot out evil from their beds?
- Would the people listen to
those who prophesied the word of God?
- What type of prophets would
the people listen to?
- a. Who is the one that would
go before the people and pass through the gate? b. Who would be the head
of all the people?
- What does God do when our
deeds are evil in His sight?
- What does the darkness of the
sun in the day represent?
- a. What fills us with power,
justice and might? b. What are we to do with this power, justice, and
- For what were some of the
priests and prophets working?
- a. At what time will the
mountain of the Lord's house, be established? b. What is the mountain of
the Lord's house?
- a. Who is the stronghold of
the Daughter of Zion? b. What will happen to him?
- What is the kingdom of the
Daughter of Jerusalem?
- a. Who is the ruler that will
come out of Bethlehem?
b. How long has he existed? c. What will he do with His flock? d. By whose
strength and power will He do this?
- What does God ask the people
- What does God want from us
more than any sacrifices we could give Him?
- How does God plead our case?